Friday, July 27, 2012

Hanging Soap Boxes

I'm calling this new soap tote a Hanging Soap Box, due to its 3D shape and boxed corners. I also changed the closure so they have a notched flap and a tuck strip instead of velcro.  Less sewing!

Hanging soap box with 3" diameter soap
I created a new section on my website for them: http://www.vinally.ca/soap-boxes.php
They are not currently available on Etsy, only on my own website at this time.

I'm only using the square cutout mesh for these at the moment. The squarish font for the silver-colored soap decal was selected to coordinate with the square mesh. Unity within the design!
Front view, closed

Back, closed, showing closure system
Side view



I like how the drying mesh is held out and open so as to be easier to receive the soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment