Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Soap Box - tab and slot closure


I saw a company out there advertising boxes, and I thought, "why not try designing a soap box out of recycled vinyl?" It occurred to me that a fold line could be created with a dash-cut line. And it worked! I embellished this prototype with a filagree design from a vinyl bracelet that I had designed earlier. It has tab and slot closures so there's no need for added fasteners.


HEY SOAPERS, this kind of eco-friendly packaging could be tailored to your company name, or the soap name, or be decorated with the kinds of ingredients that go into the soap. For example a daisy cut pattern for camomile. The soap box can also be used for travel or storage after the soap is gone, because the box looks nice. if you are interested in trying this kind of packaging email me vinally@vinally.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment