Monday, February 23, 2009

Latest book cover attempt


I've decided to abandon the recycled vinyl "how-to" theme for my book-about-me assignment. Instead I've decided to focus on one of my attributes from the Strengthfinder 2.0 assessment. That is, the "learner" aspect of my temperament. I've come up with an expanding neurons theme to go with the progression, hopefully it shows learning and growth.

I placed the biggest neuron in one of the ideal locations on the page according to the golden ratio, and added some color for emphasis. The assignment restricts us to black, white and one other color, and only using geometric images. I used arcs and ovals to design the neurons, hope that isn't too "drawn".

Update: although it looks like flowers, some people got the neurons effect. Maybe a different color for the firing of the neurons.

No comments:

Post a Comment